Rochfort Grange had a distinguished military career. He was credited with shooting down five enemy planes. In 1916, he was awarded both the French Croix de Guerre and the British Distinguished Service Cross for his bravery in aerial battle. Rochfort finished the war as a flight instructor in England and returned to Canada in 1921 to embark on a business career, marry Barbara Wilson Saunders, and raise their two daughters. He remained active in the aviation field. During WWII, he worked with the civilian arm of the Royal Canadian Air Force as an inspector.

Like many women during this era, his sister Maynard never married. She worked as a secretary for many years in Toronto. During the Second World War, she again held up the home front, knitting socks, writing letters, and preparing ditty bags for soldiers and sailors overseas.

Agar Adamson was wounded in the Battle of Frezenberg (May, 1915). He assumed command of the Regiment at the Battle of Sanctuary Wood, and obtained the rank of Lieutenant Colonel. He received the Distinguished Service Order for bravery during the Battle of Bellewaerde. Agar Adamson suffered from shell shock, now recognized as post-traumatic stress disorder, and resigned his commission in 1918 following a period of hospitalization. He never recovered and died after a plane crash in 1929.

Mabel Adamson was awarded the Médaille de la Reine Elisabeth by the Belgian government in recognition for her wartime services. Following the war, she and Agar returned to Canada, and built a large Belgian style mansion in Port Credit. Mabel was an accomplished artist, and returned to the Toronto franchise of the British design firm Thornton Smith Co. that she had opened just prior to the war.

Norman Keys returned to Canada after being discharged from active service due to his wounds and married his sweetheart, Lily Denton, in February 1918. Norman took up a government position in Ottawa and, in August, Lily began nursing training at the Sandford Fleming Military Hospital, where she contracted Spanish Influenza during the 1918 epidemic. She died on September 28, 1918, and was recognized as one of Canada’s war dead. Following Lily’s death, Norman returned to Toronto and opened his law practice, specializing in veterans’ affairs. In 1922, he married Alice Lewis and they raised four children.

After studying at the Ontario College of Art and the University of Toronto, Norman’s sister Erskine became a social worker with the Toronto Children’s Aid Society from 1929 until 1954.

Donald Fraser returned to Canada after the war and married Mary Shenstone. They had three children. Both Donald and his sister Frieda became professors in the Faculty of Medicine at the University of Toronto, both specializing in bacteriology. Frieda’s life partner was Dr. Edith Bickerton Williams (known as “Bud”), who was one of the first women in North America to qualify as a veterinarian.