Toronto Public Library; Boys and Girls House (1922-1963)

Description

Located at 40 St. George Street, on the west side, between College & Russell Streets, the Boys and Girls House was the first dedicated Children's library in the British Commonwealth.

Creator

British & Colonial Press Limited

Source

http://www.torontopubliclibrary.ca/detail.jsp?Entt=RDMDC-PICTURES-R-5249&R=DC-PICTURES-R-5249

Date Created

1922

Files

pictures-r-5249.jpg

Citation

British & Colonial Press Limited, “Toronto Public Library; Boys and Girls House (1922-1963),” TPL Virtual Exhibits, accessed September 16, 2021, http://omeka.tplcs.ca/virtual-exhibits/items/show/1781.